Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Return of the Brute Squad

Had a funny exchange yesterday at the supermarket.

The cashier looked at me, and said, "You look like somebody. You look familiar."

I said, "I look like a lot of old guys with a beard."

She said. "No, you look like Lou Antonelli."

"I AM Lou Antonelli!"

She started laughing. "I should have looked at your credit card signature!"

We both had a good laugh.

I told my wife later, "The way I answered, I think I sounded like Andre the Giant in 'The Princess Bride'."

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of old guys with beards around lately that look like you. Must be something in the water.

    ReplyDelete

Whatever happened to that old Sunbelt?

By LOU ANTONELLI Managing Editor It’s rained almost daily for the past four months. The ground is saturated; walking across grass is lik...